Sunday, May 22, 2011

Real Life Story about why you should always hire a FULL time notary vs unknown ♥

so just got back from a will signing for which we had 2 witnesses etc --- while we were signing I noticed the significant other being very forceful and directive with everyone about where to sign etc (which is normally my job /wink)

Go to find out that the last time they had a notary (the store kind trying to be tactful here) that the "store notary" started crossing things out and long story short -- made the will null N void ---

Make sure you deal with a full-time notary or lawyer  that has the creditability  to back up what services you truly need -- If I do not feel that my services are what you need I will ALWAYS refer you to someone else who should meet both of our requirements.

any questions call me or visit my site: http://www.dashnotary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment